Sunday, November 21, 2010

F Family - Berks County Family Photographer - Pamela Miller Photography

I've known C & A since high school so it was great to reconnect and meet and spend time with their kids.  I had a lot of fun at this session as their wonderful family was up for anything.  One of my favorite parts of my job is to download the files from my memory cards and see the results from my sessions and this one was no different.  I just knew I was going to love the results.  There are so many great shots in this session it was so hard to choose which to sneak peek.  What a photogenic family!  Here are some of the ones that I was personally drawn to during our session - I just love nontraditional family photos where not everyone is looking and smiling at the camera (of course those are priceless too!).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Pamela Miller is an on-location photographer, specializing in newborn, baby, children and family photography. I also photography maternity and engagements.