Thursday, November 11, 2010

E Family - Berks County Family Photographer - Pamela Miller Photography

What a fun family session!  It's funny how we go through life and see people periodically and never really know that person.  T and D have gone to the same gym as me for the past several years but we never officially met until our session.  It was so great to meet the E family.  Jude cracked me up the whole time - he has given me a glimpse at what I think my son will be in a few years - they are both such hams.  I wish I could take credit for posing him between his dads legs like this, but this was all his doing.  Love it.  Enjoy your sneak peek!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Pamela Miller is an on-location photographer, specializing in newborn, baby, children and family photography. I also photography maternity and engagements.