Friday, November 5, 2010

Cameron & Caitlyn - Berks County Children Photographer - Pamela Miller Photography

Fall is the busiest time of year for photographers.....(1) it is a beautiful time of year when the leaves change and (2) it is holiday card time.  This year unfortunately, due to the dry hot summer, the typical beautiful fall folliage itsn't quite as brilliant as usual so I was tickled when I arrived on location to see this beautiful tree with the bright yellow leaves which was not quite as brilliant just 5 days earlier. 

Those of you that follow my blog might recognize these kids who I had the opportunity to photograph last year too.  They are my cousins' (through marriage that is) gorgeous kids.  I can't believe how old they are getting!   I love when I get to photograph kids year after year and see how they change each year.  Enjoy your sneak peek:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Pamela Miller is an on-location photographer, specializing in newborn, baby, children and family photography. I also photography maternity and engagements.