Sunday, February 27, 2011

Wesley - Berks County Newborn Photography

Boy, oh boy!  I had the privelege of meeting Wesley at 10 days old.  At my newborn sessions, I not only get to work with adorable newborn babies (and get my baby fix!), I get to meet their wonderful parents.  Wes's mom C went to Penn State and was involved in Dance Marathon which was going on last weekend. I danced my senior year - 48 hrs of dancing without sitting/sleeping - phew - and for those that know me I love my sleep so I can't believe that I really did that, but oh was it worth it.  Dance Marathon raises money for children with cancer at Penn State Medical Center...what a great cause.  And of course, we Penn Staters stick together!  And P was able to teach me a bit about Nascar racing, including two car tandem. So not only did I get to play with their adorable son and get these great shots but I got to meet a wonderful couple, my new clients.  Thanks C & P....I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Pamela Miller is an on-location photographer, specializing in newborn, baby, children and family photography. I also photography maternity and engagements.