Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day - Berks County Children / Family Photographer

I wanted to wish all my clients a Happy Valentine's Day!  I hope you able to spend it with your loved ones today.  Valentine's Day is a day to celebrate loved ones.....I want to celebrate you all as my clients. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't get to have a wonderful business that I love so much.....so thank you!



Background story on the card:  I wanted to get quick photos of my kids for Valentines Day so I took out my white backdrop since it was frigid outside but instead of really setting it properly up, I rigged it up over my kitchen island and placed items on top to hold it in place.  I knew before it happened but the bowl of pinecones and fake snow holding up the backdrop came crashing down when the 2 of them were hugging each other a little too much.  Guess I shouldn't complain about the lovin' they showed which was particularly fitting for Valentines Day, but snow was everywhere.....so I decided individual shots were much more attainable so it all worked out in the end as I am so happy with the results.  We sent the cards to family, kid's close friends, and gave them to their teachers and I wanted to share with you all as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Pamela Miller is an on-location photographer, specializing in newborn, baby, children and family photography. I also photography maternity and engagements.