Thursday, October 14, 2010

K Children - Berks County Children Photographer - Pamela Miller Photography

I love getting together with the K family and this year there is a new member of the family!  Look at how cute she is.  I have known J since we played together as little girls and it feels like just yesterday her twins were born.  But now....they are 9 years old and I got to spend their birthday with them!  How time flies.  For those of you that know me, I am all about the preppy look, but there's also a part of me that just loves a little boy in a cool guy outfit.  Just check out C in his cool guy outfit and converse sneakers - adorable.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Pamela Miller is an on-location photographer, specializing in newborn, baby, children and family photography. I also photography maternity and engagements.