Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Evan - Berks County Children Photography

I never know what kind of session it will be with a 2 1/2 year old.   I do LOVE this age as you get to run around and have some fun and get some great natural expressions, but sometimes as everyone with kids know, the terrible twos come out.  I was so lucky that I was able to spend so much time to devote solely on Evan and get some great shots.  Of course, after working with families with up to 4 siblings or family dogs, working with one child was a nice breather for me.   It wasn't until the very very end when Evan did not want to part with the Radio Flyer rocket ship I brought along with me.  But then again, what 2 year old wouldn't want a rocket ship of his very own!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Pamela Miller is an on-location photographer, specializing in newborn, baby, children and family photography. I also photography maternity and engagements.