Monday, September 13, 2010

4 year old twin cuties - Pamela Miller Photography - Reading PA Children Photographer

My four year old daughter has her days....I have found that she sometimes has mood swings of a 16-year old. I knew I would be right at home photographing these beautiful twin four year old girls.  If they have the same mood swings as my daughter, they certainly didn't show it this day.   They were such a pleasure to photograph.  We had tons of fun - playing in the leaves, playing peek a boo, having a tea party, and dressing up in a very twirly petticoat skirt all while getting some fabulous photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Pamela Miller is an on-location photographer, specializing in newborn, baby, children and family photography. I also photography maternity and engagements.